Retirement Plans Software
TechSoft's Pension Software was created to assist the
employee benefits expert in drafting and submitting volume submitter plans. These plans
currently include Profit Sharing, Money Purchase and 401(k)/401(m) plans. The retirement
plans have been drafted by Michael J. Canan, a noted authority on employee benefits
and author of Qualified Retirement and Other Employee Benefit Plans (now in its
12th edition, West Publ.). With Canan's assistance, TechSoft has developed a document
assembly program to save you time in drafting your plans.
Features and Benefits
- Unique software allows you to confidently draft customized
- Your documents will be drafted in your office - no waiting
for outside parties to create and return your plan.
- Navigate painlessly through plan-creation process with
- Save time and expense with Volume Submitter Approval
(Approved in all IRS Key Districts).
- Summary Plan Descriptions and Adoption and IRS Submitter
forms are automatically assembled with each plan, free.
- Receive faster IRS approval and qualifies for low IRS user
- Low annual maintenance costs.
- Free technical support for software use.
Use the TechSoft Solutions Software to Save
Time and Money
Draft a plan in less than an hour
- Based on your answers, appropriate clauses and options are automatically included and
inapplicable questions are skipped. The final product is easy to read and understand. You
can complete most plans in less than an hour.
On-screen Help guides you
- On-screen help comments guide you painlessly through difficult or complicated questions.
These comments direct you to supporting materials for expert, in-depth analysis. Forget
spending hours poring over different plans for the right clauses. TechSoft Solutions
Retirement Plans Software does it for you!
All the forms you need are
assembled - After you answer all appropriate questions, TechSoft Solutions
Retirement Plans Software automatically assembles the customized plan and a Summary Plan
Description. Then you can print it on your office printer or save the plan as a word
processing file for custom formatting and editing. The software also flows through some of
the answers to the required IRS forms. It permits you to print forms all the forms you
need for IRS submittal: 2848, 5300, 5307 Schedule Q and 8717. Also, it includes model
resolutions for adopting and amending the plan, a notice to interested parties and a cover
letter to the IRS.
No extra charges for additional
plans - And it gets even better! When the next client needs a plan, just repeat
the process. There's no additional usage charge. Use TechSoft Solutions Retirement Plans
Software as many times as you want for the initial low cost of the software.
Computer System Requirements
IBM 386 compatible computer (or higher)
1 Meg RAM
22 Meg Hard Disk Space
VGA Monitor (color preferred)
Printer (Hewlett-Packard laser works best, but any laser which emulates HP or a
DeskJet or Inkjet)